(North Andover, MA United States) – Greek wine awaits! A new web-based wine startup, Greek Wines Delivered, launches a virtual wine shop and subscription service for wine lovers across the U.S. & Canada.
The site and mobile app connects wine lovers to new and unexplored Greek wines, and will offer individuals, churches, and organizations the opportunity to sell Greek wines while making money for themselves. North Andover, MA & Athens, Greece: Business partners Fotios Stamos, Ari Kalos, and Nektarios Sartzetakis have launched a new wine startup called Greek Wines Delivered, the first and only wine club devoted exclusively to high quality wines from Greece. Fotios Stamos has helped thousands of people discover Greek wines in person, so the idea arose to transfer this to the web and mobile, where Fotios’ expertise can help wine lovers in 46 U.S. states as well as Canada.
The Greek wine delivery service features include:
● membership & subscriptions in 46 states and Canada
● work with winemakers in Greece to provide and feature the latest releases from the most reputable wineries in Greece
● offerings for wine drinkers who have never tried wines from Greece or have very little experience with Greek wine
● 3 bottle subscriptions to create an efficient and affordable service with detailed tasting notes by our wine director Fotios Stamos along with food pairings and featured recipes
● members will receive incentives and perks when visiting wineries in Greece that are a part of the GWC network
● an Athens office that allows our team to be at the forefront with the latest updates and trends in the Greek wine industry
● the only Greek wine club with an app
● gift subscriptions to send Greek wines to friends and family
● an affiliate program that allows individuals, churches, and organizations to sell our Greek wine while making a revenue stream for themselves
Our goal is to create a robust and full-featured wine community that will enhance and increase people’s knowledge and exposure to the best wines of Greece.
For additional info, please call Fotios Stamos at 617-293-8557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org