Welcome to the Cultural Greek Leadership Conference 2018!
CGLC is an opportunity to provide members of NALFO, NMGC, NAPA and NPHC organizations with personal and professional development. Our conference seeks to help our Greek Leaders, campus staff and advisors understand how to best support the needs of culturally-based organizations.
Our conference goals are:
– Address current issues in NALFO/NAPA/NMGC/NPHC organizations
– Help participants find relevance in current campus environments
– Help participants understand how to work with campus administration
– Help participants understand how to market/brand their organization
– Help participants understand how to recruit new members
The 2018 conference has two tracks:
– Undergraduate Students
– Non-Undergraduate Students (i.e. Campus professional staff/Graduate Assistants, Alumni Advisors)