26,000 people from 26 countries took part in the survey. They replied to everything concerning their sex life in a bid to chart “what constitutes intimate well-being.” According to the survey, Nigerians are the world’s most sexually satisfied while Greeks have the most sex weekly.
The Durex survey showed that Greeks have sex 164 times a year while Brazilians rank second with 145 times. Polish and Russian people follow in the third place, having both 143 times sex a year. But who has the least sex per year, you wonder? It’s the Japanese with only 48 times!
Greek respondents commented and graded the pleasure or satisfaction they get from sex as well. This worldwide survey made clear that about half of them, that is 51%, are satisfied with their sex life while the rest, 49%. do not enjoy it.
Average time of sexual intercourse plays a major role for both men and women’s well-being. According to Durex, Nigerians’ have the longest intercourse all around the globe with 24 minutes per session, while Indians have the quickest sex, at 13 minutes.
As for the activities that Greeks do in their bedroom, they come first once again with average six activities including fantasies, role-play, etc.
Greece could not be in top three for the average number of sex partners. Austrian men have 17 partners on average while women have 29 male partners. Russia ranks second with 17 to 28 and Greece third with 10 to 28. Apparently, Greek women have more sexual partners than men.