1 - 3 of 3 Posts

mj_toronto8

I'm so happy to see that big magazines are featuring Santorini!! Would you visit any of these places? Selene and To Psariki are my favourite

Reactions: Hash

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sending sharing this amazing list of top restaurants in Santorini, Greece!

I have always found that the best restaurants are sometimes the local, family owned taverna, especially in Santorini :)

Reactions: Hash

k_tsoukalas

This is a great list! Thank you for sharing!

Donkey rides through Santorini

This is one of the main tourist attractions on the island! You can take a donkey all the way up or all the way down this long and twisty ledge. This is how the original islanders used to do it in the old days, and still do now!

Has anyone taken a cruise to Santorini?

I've always considered whether it's a good idea to take a cruise around the islands, or just visit them myself. Has anyone taken a cruise around Santorini and the neighbouring islands? I don't know the pros and cons and whether it's a good value. I'm looking for someone with personal experience who can share a bit about their trip. If you have any specific companies that would also be great. Thank you in advance.

Visit the Symposium Cultural Center in Santorini

The Symposium Cultural Center is a fantastic place to go to when youre visiting the island. You will have access to everything from Greek food, art, history and culture through exhibitions and workshops. If you like hands on activities, I highly recommend that you sign up for a workshops with your friends or family when you visit. It is a great bonding activity and a nice way to experience all that Santorini has to offer. Here is the website and some links

https://www.symposionsantorini.com

Where to go shopping in Santorini Greece

Shopping in Santorini is one of the best experiences you can ever have because the shops are so unique and much of the stuff is handmade if you go to the right places. Santorini clothing has a very carefree and flowing vibe to it. Many of the clothes are white and made of linen, and match the colours of the island. The best places to shop is around Fira, the city center has the most ammount of stores and the greatest variety.

Are there Santorini hotels that offer non guests to visit their pools?

I am in the process of choosing a hotel to visit in Santorini this summer and it seems that many of the hotels are smaller and more boutique style and don't have pools. Does anyone know if the bigger hotels with pools offer non guest day passes? I would still love to chill by the pool one day and order drinks and snacks to my pool chair. Any advice? Thanks :)
Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter