1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Hash

Now this makes me reminiscent,as we were the pioneers back in 1998 in formulating the itinerary.We always used to end the tour in a bar watching the sunset, famous pianist playing soft Jazz tunes. ❤️❤️....

Reactions: greggd12

greggd12

Now this makes me reminiscent,as we were the pioneers back in 1998 in formulating the itinerary.We always used to end the tour in a bar watching the sunset, famous pianist playing soft Jazz tunes. ❤️❤️....
Sounds beautiful. Live music in Greece is so magical, its the best backdrop to a beautiful sunset. Thats one thing that I miss here in the U.S., its pretty hard to find places that have live music and great energy. There is something so special about Greece

Reactions: Hash

Hash

Sounds beautiful. Live music in Greece is so magical, its the best backdrop to a beautiful sunset. Thats one thing that I miss here in the U.S., its pretty hard to find places that have live music and great energy. There is something so special about Greece
At my friend's Taverna Vangelis in Ano Mera village,we had live music many times than I can remember, group tours, Cruise Liner passengers.....Oh ...... late .... drinking alcohol all night long into the early mornings, Greek dancing!... Breaking plates... you get the idea! Positive energy, great work ethics!..👌👌....

Reactions: efhernandez_

Check out these traditional wedding dancers in Mykonos!

Now this is what I call a wedding! I wish I had an invite LOL

Mykonos at night is stunning!

Mykonos is definitely the island that has the best nightlife and has the best atmosphere at night. This is one of my favorite pictures from the island at night :)

mykonos-night-club-376x220.jpg

Beautiful pictures of Mykonos 😍

Mykonos is so pretty all times of the year 😍

Mykonos-1-720x477.jpg

Some very nice images of Delos !

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter