1 - 2 of 2 Posts

blopez34

Everybody please take note of this! Your vaccination records and covid tests must be in these languages!

Reactions: Hash and Vangelis

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing this information!🇬🇷

Mind-opening Wellness Tips Post Covid - The Greek Vibe!

Tourism One of Three Drivers of the Greek Economy!

An integral and integrated part of Greek economy..... just hope they formulate legislative framework and mandatory fair pay/play for all the employees in Tourism Industry.

Good Wedding Destinations in Greece?

I am not Greek, but I love the country. I am looking at it as a potential wedding destination. Does anyone have any advice? I have no idea where to start. Someone said to find a wedding planner in Greece. Also, I am not 100% sure on the destination but I have narrowed it down to the following places:

1. Milos
2. Crete
3. Santorini
4. Mykonos

Any advice that you have for me would be great. I am excited for this chapter in my life, but I have no idea where to start. I would think that I need to find a destination before I hire a wedding coordinator?

Lounging on Astir Beach Near Athens

Whenever I am in Athens, I break up all the sightseeing and exploring with a good beach day. Astir Beach is one of my favorites. There's plenty of services nearby and it's in Vouliagmeni, which is a nice community on the outskirts of Athens.

Do you guys have a favorite Athens area beach?

I also like other beaches near Athens, but not as much as Astir. My list:

1. Schinisia Beach
2. Cape Sounion Beach
3. Glyfada Beach

Trying to Figure Out Where to Retire in Greece...

I am not quite there yet, but I am looking to retire in Greece - I just am not sure where is the best place to go. My family is originally from various places all over Greece, and I do have family and friends all over the country. However, I am not really tied to a particular location. I was thinking that Athens might be the best location for practical purposes - there's a lot to do, plus here are a lot more "services" there (hospitals, shops, restaurants, etc). However, it might be a little more expensive than other places in Greece? I am also looking at other places, like Peloponnese, Crete, Kefalonia, Zakynthos... What do you guys think?
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter