1 - 3 of 3 Posts

mastichas09

The only Greek Christmas movie I know is Christmas Tango (Το τανγκό των Χριστουγένον), are there any more good ones?

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
One that comes to mind is the Christmas with the Karountzoses, here is a trailer:

Reactions: nadellii

nadellii

What are some pregnancy and baby traditions in Greek culture?

My sister just announced that she is pregnant! And I would love to help her feel more at home with some Greek traditions during her pregnancy and the newborn time. What are some Greek traditions for new moms?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!🦃🍂

Happy Thanksgiving to the Worldwide Greeks community! What's everyone eating today, post your pics!

What is the role of a Godparent during Christmas and Epiphany?

I know these are pretty important religious holidays, so I'm wondering...what is the role of the Godparent on these important days? For those of you that are Godparents, what do you do with your Godchild on these days?

What should I expect at a Greek wedding and baptism combined ceremony?

I'm going to a wedding this year where the couple will also be baptizing their child. What happens at these ceremonies? How does it all work? What should I expect as a guest. Ive never heard of this being done before, thanks!

Any Greek Christmas movies that you can recommend?

The only Greek Christmas movie I know is Christmas Tango (Το τανγκό των Χριστουγένον), are there any more good ones?
Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter