1 - 3 of 3 Posts

cubrinj

Even though I'm not a huge fan of all inclusive resorts that I've been to in the Caribbean, I think I'd like to try one out in Greece, specifically Crete. Have any of you been to any good ones?? What was your experience?

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member

k_tsoukalas

Even though I'm not a huge fan of all inclusive resorts that I've been to in the Caribbean, I think I'd like to try one out in Greece, specifically Crete. Have any of you been to any good ones?? What was your experience?
I actually stayed in two hotels on Crete that could have been treated as an all-inclusive experience. However, I didn't opt to pay for those packages since I wanted to go out and explore. Unfortunately I don't know the name of either one and can't seem to track them down. In both instances we just paid for breakfast. There are A LOT of options on Crete where the hotel can be treated as an "all-inclusive" but the island is so fabulous I wouldn't want to do a full package like that.

Let's share our beautiful pictures of Crete

Crete is just elite! What can I say! Please share your pics

Crete-768x413.jpg

How to explore Crete on horseback

This looks so amazing to me, I will definitely try this if I go to Crete anytime soon

Elafonisi beach is just unbeatable

The low tides are the best part of Elafonisi beach because you can wade in the water and relax without waves, seaweed or deep dirtier water. I love this beach!

elafonissi-beach-crete-900x442.jpg

Samaria Gorge in Crete has dazzled me

This has to be one of the most beautiful places in Greece for sure!! Who has been here?? :)

Hike-Samaria-Gorge-720x480.jpg
Share and discuss your Crete photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter