1 - 3 of 3 Posts

kosta_karapinotis

I really appreciate when beaches have lock boxes (or whatever they're called) with a place to store my phone, keys and wallet at my beach chair while im swimming. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Tpebop

in lindos

Reactions: nm1999

nm1999

I really appreciate when beaches have lock boxes (or whatever they're called) with a place to store my phone, keys and wallet at my beach chair while im swimming. Does anyone have any recommendations?
I don't know, sorry

The city of Rhodes is about to have some major changes

I am very happy to see that Greece is investing in preserving its architecture and mediaeval cities. Rhodes has so much beauty, that I would hate to see it go away overtime because of environmental or other damages and erosion. Their plan is to create three main sectors of the city which will be the monumental, residential, and commercial areas. I'm very curious to see how this project will turn out and how the funds will be allocated. Have you heard anything about this?

Palace of Grand Masters being converted

work to start soon to convert it into cafe / restaurant .

We had snow last night on Rhodes

Most of the island had the snow.Even on coastal areas like faliraki & afandou. The 1st time in 35 years

Ferry service resumes between Turkish destinations and Rhodes!

For those of you that are traveling to Turkey from Greece using the ferry or vice versa, you are in luck! The ferry services are being re introduced which is great news especially for those that are traveling on a budget. The ferries were close down because of covid and have been closed for some time. Every Friday and Sunday there is a 45 minute boat ride from Fethiye, Turkey to Rhodes. This is such a quick trip and will definitely be cheaper than taking most flights! Has anyone taken this route? Unfortunately I have not and cannot provide tips from personal experience.

___

There will be parades & dancing. To celebrate independence day
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter