1 - 3 of 3 Posts

kosta_karapinotis

I really appreciate when beaches have lock boxes (or whatever they're called) with a place to store my phone, keys and wallet at my beach chair while im swimming. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Tpebop

in lindos

Reactions: nm1999

nm1999

I really appreciate when beaches have lock boxes (or whatever they're called) with a place to store my phone, keys and wallet at my beach chair while im swimming. Does anyone have any recommendations?
I don't know, sorry

Is it easy to find parking in Rhodes Town?

I would love to rent a car while in Greece because I like exploring the outskirts of islands and having my own freedom. But I wonder if its worth bringing the car on the ferry because I hate spending my sweet vacation time looking for parking and driving around in circles. Is parking a nightmare?

Is "12 Nissia" in Rhodes a good gastronomic restaurant?

I've heard a lot about this restaurant, has anyone ever been? Is it any good?

Visit the Lindos Acropolis in Rhodes (Greeces second best Acropolis)!

Many people don't know that there is more than on acropolis!! This one is Rhodes has historical roots from the Ancient Greeks, Byzantines, Knights of Saint John, Turkish, and more. Some parts of the archaeological site are from as early as 300 B.C. when it was an important Doric temple. Now, it is one of the most famous archaeological sites on the island!!

Acropolis-of-Lindos-720x408.jpg

Are there any beaches in Rhodes with lock boxes for valuables?

Visit Monolithos Castle in Rhodes!

I absolutely love castles! This is not something you think about when traveling to Greece but its a great gem

Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter