1 - 4 of 4 Posts

greek_ggirl

I like to stay ahead of things in case anyone gets sick. Does anyone know where I can get good medical attention in case anything bad happens (God forbid)

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
I like to stay ahead of things in case anyone gets sick. Does anyone know where I can get good medical attention in case anything bad happens (God forbid)

Here are a few hospitals and/or health clinics on the Greek island of Corfu (hopefully, you will not need them!):

- General Hospital of Kerkyra "Agia Eirini"
Address: Kontokali 491 00, Phone: +30 2661 360400

- “ALEXANDER MASTORAS“ Corfu General Clinic
Address: Corfu 491 00, Phone: +30 2661 036044

k_tsoukalas

Another great way to have peace of mind while traveling is to get trip insurance! You seriously never know. Good policies aren't much at all, and most even include emergency medical evacuation.

The Bouzokia

My hiking trip in Corfu

I took a lovely hiking trip in Corfu this summer!! One of the least admired things about Greece is their hiking, you can find great trails if you do enough research, trust me! This trail is called the Corfu trail

Corfu-Trail-720x480.jpg

Pictures of the best scenery in Corfu

These are my favorite pics of the island!! Where are your spots for the best scenery?

Corfu-2-720x478.jpg

angelokastro-castle-corfu-720x477.jpg

La Grotta beach has a beautiful rocky cliffside

Sand is overrated!! This seems way more fun to me than a sandy beach. It's natures diving board LOL

Lake Korission is so underrated!

When people think of Greece they think of beaches but there are so many beautiful lakes, lagoons and rivers! This is a beautiful lake to visit in Corfu if you're looking for some unique nature

Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter