1 - 4 of 4 Posts

ssherie_

My friend is visiting Rhodes at the moment and I told him that this forum is a great place to ask niche questions! He's looking for a sports bar to watch the FIFA World Cup qualifiers next week, are there any good spots with big tvs that would most likely be showing the games?

Tpebop

Most bars will have football on their TVs

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
My friend is visiting Rhodes at the moment and I told him that this forum is a great place to ask niche questions! He's looking for a sports bar to watch the FIFA World Cup qualifiers next week, are there any good spots with big tvs that would most likely be showing the games?
Here are a few sports bars to consider in the Rhodes Greece area:

Reactions: paharo45

paharo45

From the little research I just did, it seems that some of these bars are not "Greek." My suggestion is walking around town and bit and seeing what's around ahead of time. There are usually very many cafes all over Greece that show soccer games

Naturism on Rhodes

There is just one official naturist beach & that is in Faliraki.At the right hand end of Tsambika beach is a small naturist section.With care its possible so swim & sunbathe naked on other beaches.. I for example use the right hand end of the beach @ the Coralli Taverna.

Are there any beaches in Rhodes with lock boxes for valuables?

I really appreciate when beaches have lock boxes (or whatever they're called) with a place to store my phone, keys and wallet at my beach chair while im swimming. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Where is the best place for young couples in Rhodes?

My cousin is wondering where she can go with her boyfriend. Does anyone have advice on romantic spots?

Is "12 Nissia" in Rhodes a good gastronomic restaurant?

I've heard a lot about this restaurant, has anyone ever been? Is it any good?

Some of the best food spots in Rhodes, Greece

What do you guys think of these food places?

Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter