1 - 3 of 3 Posts

nm1999

I just moved to Athens a few months ago but I haven't been to any of the museums because of the pandemic but I'm planning on going this summer. Does anyone know if there are student discounts for museum tickets?

paharo45

Yes! I believe that any EU university student receives a discount for most museums. I know for sure that you will be able to get a discount for entering the Acropolis and the Acropolis museum.

k_tsoukalas

I heard that there is something called the International Student Identity Card which will help you get all kinds of discounts, even for reduced fare on the ferries. I'd look into this so that you could take full advantage of the discounts. I think discounts on things like museum entry, theatrical performances, etc are also a benefit of having this card.

LAST MINUTE OFFERSON GALILEO!

If any one is lucky or has an opportunity to be on Galileo they will never ever forget these experiences.Many years I formulated an itinerary for Aris Drivas Yatching and Galileo was in Mykonos for an initial practice and presentation sailing around the Cyclades!I didn't have time to go sailing with her, just being on board and seeing her again moored in Syros for many days was just magical..

Places to Be: What’s Hot in Athens Now!

Restaurants with a View in Athens

I am putting together a list of restaurants to try in Athens and I want to have multiple moods on it... Sometimes, I want to dine purely with a view, sometimes I just want a really great meal.

I found this article - what do you guys think of these places in the article? Do you know of any great places with a view in Athens? Ideally the food will also be excellent:

Sometimes I don't have luck with TripAdvisor places, because I am not sure the people voting are necessarily locals...

Cretan Wine fair returns to Athena!

Share and discuss your Athens photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow Worldwide Greeks:
Facebook Twitter Instagram
TikTok Pinterest YouTube