1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Hash

Reactions: blopez34

blopez34

Beautiful! This is one of my favourite things about going to Athens, everything is so cheerful and beautiful, even if the people are going through the best times… they can look outside and be reminded of Jesus Christ and his birth

Reactions: nm1999

nm1999

This is beautiful! I didn't realize how festive Athens looks at this time of year.
Athens is stunning! And they've been putting up more and more lights over the years

greekgal77

I had no idea Athens is so stunning during this time of year! I usually go to Greece during the warmer months, but this is really pretty. I'd like to do it some day, for now I just need to enjoy the photos.

Reactions: nm1999

nm1999

I had no idea Athens is so stunning during this time of year! I usually go to Greece during the warmer months, but this is really pretty. I'd like to do it some day, for now I just need to enjoy the photos.
Same, I always prefer to go in the summer just because I love the beach...but I guess it would be nice to escape during the winter

Get that Big Athens Energy! 🌈

Up-to-date Athens Festival Guide!

Best Ice cream in Athens!❤️❤️😋😋

Tips on making your trip to the Acropolis kid friendly!

Many activities in Greece can be kid friendly, as long as you make some minor adjustments. The acropolis is a great place to visit but it can get a bit tiring for young kids who don't like being in the sun or walking up a lot of stairs. My first recommendation is to go very early in the morning, or late afternoon when there is not a lot of sun. Make sure the little ones are wearing hats and sunscreen and they are very hydrated. I suggest that you don't spend too much time at the top of the acropolis, but rather take a stroll through the museum and have a snack at the Café that overlooks the Acropolis. As always, you can make the experience more fun by getting some goodies at the gift shop.
Share and discuss your Athens photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter