1 - 3 of 3 Posts

dimi_pat

Im biased but I have to say Athens because of the historical sites (even though its way dirtier and more crowded)!

Vangelis

I'm biased too. Athens hands down is the most vibrant and eclectic city. But every city and town in Greece has its unique beauty. It's been a long time since I've been in Thessaloniki but I remember really enjoying it.

Reactions: efhernandez_

efhernandez_

I'm biased too. Athens hands down is the most vibrant and eclectic city. But every city and town in Greece has its unique beauty. It's been a long time since I've been in Thessaloniki but I remember really enjoying it.
They definitely both have positive and negatives and different vibes, I love both cities!!

Reactions: Vangelis

Does anyone have advice for shipwreck beach?

This is what shipwreck beach looks like for anyone wondering. I want to go so bad!!! Ive been admiring pictures for a long time now :) Does anyone have advice for how to get to the beach etc.?

blue-caves-zakynthos-720x539.jpg

Taking cash to Greece

Hello
I tried to google it however I am not sure if the information has changed due to Brexit or not so Thought I'd ask here

My sister is visiting me in the UK , she will be travelling back to Greece soon. I wanted to give her cash for her and her family for Christmas however I am not sure how much cash can she actually carry or what is the limit that needs to be declared at customs.

In case it matters, she does not have Greek nationality.

Thank you

Tickets to Greece are very cheap at the moment for flights before Christmas!

I was browsing for flights to Greece, as I always do, and they're super cheap right before Christmas! I'm thinking of traveling Dec 6-20 because everyone at my company takes their vacation from Dec 23-Jan 2 so there's basically no work to do anyways!! Is anyone thinking of hopping on these deals?

Visit Greece App on Google play!

I think I have posted this previously but there is a new competition.... very useful and informative officially operated by GNTO..... Greece National Tourism Organisation!❤️👌

Is it more difficult to island hop in Greece because of covid?

What has been everyones experience? Should I stick to one island instead of jumping around?
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter