1 - 2 of 2 Posts

francescool

Greece is super hot these days. This means that there is a higher chance of wild fires in very dry areas (some parts of north Athens are on fire right now) and chance for you to have heat exhaustion and sun disease. Please everyone stay hydrated on your vacations and keep a close eye on elderly and people with health problems! Stay in the shade and take many dips into the cool sea, enjoy!

k_tsoukalas

Greece is super hot these days. This means that there is a higher chance of wild fires in very dry areas (some parts of north Athens are on fire right now) and chance for you to have heat exhaustion and sun disease. Please everyone stay hydrated on your vacations and keep a close eye on elderly and people with health problems! Stay in the shade and take many dips into the cool sea, enjoy!
It has been a hot summer everywhere! What is Greece like now, does anyone have insight?

How expensive is it to travel around the Ionian islands by boat?

Chartering a boat to travel around the Greek Islands is something that I've always wanted to do but that I always assumed wasn't feasible. Has anyone done this with a big group and found that it's a little bit cheaper? Are there any packages or any tips that you recommend for going around the island that would make this a little bit cheaper?

What is the best spa in Greece?

I am a total spa lover!! I love going to a spa to unwind and relax while on vacation and treating myself to a complete spa experience. I am debating on where to go in Greece this year and I would love to see some great spa locations, preferably a hotel with a spa attached so it is most convenient (I don't like to rent a car). Does anyone have recommendations and personal experiences at a great Greek spa? I am looking to get a massage and perhaps sit in a sauna and jacuzzi. Extra services are a bonus!

Greek tourism industry bounces back despite Europe's cost of living crisis.

They are already discussing to increase the hotel rates by at least 25%!

Highly recommended apartment in Syros-Cyclades!

I am posting this here to recommend this superb breathtakingly beautiful apartment for rent.It is hosted by my friends Costa and Peggy (their Villa on the same property),read up the reviews.Expect the very best of hospitality and services...
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter