1 - 3 of 3 Posts

dubai_suzie

Mykonos is so pretty all times of the year 😍

Mykonos-1-720x477.jpg

isolegreche

Reactions: seleanor

seleanor

This is not Mykonos, but Santorini. It's Skaros Rock and Panagia Theoskepasti Church, close to Imerovigli village.
Wow I didn't know they looked so similar, I would've believed that this is in Mykonos

Massive "Odyssey of the Seas" Cruises in Mykonos!

Are there any youth hostels that you recommend in Mykonos?

My cousin and I are going to be visiting Mykonos this summer and are wondering if you have any youth hostels that you have been to that you recommend. We love to meet new people when travelling, especially from all around the world! It always seems like Greece is the best place to make friends...What has your experience been?

Ftelia beach is the best secluded beaches in Mykonos

Ftelia beach almost has no organized beach clubs or restaurants, which makes it really great because there is a lot of privacy and little noise. It's also very cost effective as you don't need to pay for a beach chair and you don't need to order any food or drinks. I like to just set up a towel and enjoy the nature with my friends and family. The beach is located just by Ano Mera village so there's lots to do before or after your swim. The only thing you'll need to be aware of us at the beach gets pretty windy. Good luck!

Discover the most luxurious Villas in Mykonos!

Ok ok the Blue Jewel Estate, Villa offers enormous spaces to easily accommodate 62 people. With a volume of 31 spacious bedrooms -with en suite bathrooms ... any guesses how much to rent for 1 week?....I will begin by guessing...100,000 +Euro per week!!. complaints unwelcome! It is Mykonos!!!!...and sense of humour is essential!!😂😂🇺🇾🇺🇾!

Did you know that you can stay inside a windmill in Mykonos

This is one of the most unique stays that I have seen in Mykonos! I wonder how many of these hotels there are and if they get booked up pretty quickly. Has anyone stayed in one of these before? I would love to here your experience and if you recommend it or not. Thanks everyone, I look forward to seeing your comments in the thread below.

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter