1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Hash

ellinasgolfer0320

I'll be going there to visit an aunt in about 2 weeks. Great island!

Reactions: Hash

Hash

I'll be going there to visit an aunt in about 2 weeks. Great island!
I have friends who live there and I always loved visiting it as I lived in Mykonou,a totally different feeling and nice people.... Love Platia Miouli and Ano Syros.....and all beaches....my favourite is Azolimnos and Vari❤️🇬🇷..... Enjoy your time!....I used to love sitting at the port area too!

Jerry s

Beautiful island and they have the best loukoumia as well. Apollo theatre is a must see.

tomipark

The Venetian architecture is beautiful! I'm not sure if its my favourite but definitely up there

Patisqua

Kastellorizo is the BEST Greek island. 3 hour ferry ride from Rhodos. Only Kazzies seem to know about Kastellorizo. Tourists are mainly Australians from Perth. Weddings most Saturday and Sunday nights. A real "blue lagoon" - make sure you go with Antoni. Kas (Turkey) an hour journey away. Museum outlining the Kazzie history. Island of Ro - Lady of Ro raised the Greek flag every day for 60 years. Paspaley pearl museum. And lots of cafes and restaurants. The φορνο has a large selection of typically Kazzie sweets along with the best bread in Greece. Perfect place for chilling out.

dubai_suzie

Kastellorizo is the BEST Greek island. 3 hour ferry ride from Rhodos. Only Kazzies seem to know about Kastellorizo. Tourists are mainly Australians from Perth. Weddings most Saturday and Sunday nights. A real "blue lagoon" - make sure you go with Antoni. Kas (Turkey) an hour journey away. Museum outlining the Kazzie history. Island of Ro - Lady of Ro raised the Greek flag every day for 60 years. Paspaley pearl museum. And lots of cafes and restaurants. The φορνο has a large selection of typically Kazzie sweets along with the best bread in Greece. Perfect place for chilling out.
I guess that's why I've never heard of this island, wow it sounds amazing. I would love to visit one day thanks for sharing

Clubs in Athens

I’m in Athens right now and I’m looking for the best nightclubs with a younger crowd to go to. Any suggestions?

New Tourism campaign!

Similar to my story from the early 90s..... Greece gave me my life back, healed me,rejuvenated me, made me worthy of carrying on and rebuilding my future and the rest is a very long love story♥️♥️.....I think the readers here feel what I contribute and share here!❤️❤️

Porto Katsiki in Lefkada is one of the best beaches!

Porto Katsiki is definitely one of the best beaches in Lefkada and probably the west coast of Greece. I suggest that you go to the beach pretty early, as the parking gets filled up and it will be difficult to find free parking. I personally like to go to organize beaches, which there are plenty of. You can also find a secluded area of the beach that is open to the public, and you’re able to bring your own towels, umbrellas, and food. Enjoy!

What are some Greek work from home tips?

I’ve been considering being a traveling nomad ever since my company switched to being fully remote. I would love to do this in Greece, but I am a bit skeptical since I have never visited for more than two weeks. Has anyone from abroad started living in Greece during the pandemic? Or do any Greeks have advice on what transitioning my life and work would be like? I live in Australia at the moment but have little to tie me down here. Thank you everyone

Spetses is amazing for shopping!

I haven't heard of many people talk about Spetses on this forum… Which is super strange because it's one of my favourite islands! It's very easy to get to from Athens, and the shopping is just amazing. There are very unique boutiques, with handmade items from Greece, Italy, and Turkey. They are a little bit pricey, which is why I recommend that you try and barter if you can. Here are some of my favorite stores...

- Sea+Sun Spetses
- The Yachting Club Boutique
- Pasiphaë
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter