1 - 1 of 1 Posts

paharo45

Hi!! I'm trying to find the places in Mykonos with the best views and photoshoot opportunities. I love taking pictures when traveling, and I want to capture the beauty of Mykonos. Do you know of any churches, old buildings, or cliffs that are great for pictures? Here's an example of a photo I took on the mainland a while back. Thanks!

mainland.jpg

We want to party in Mykonos but we don’t know where to go

Hey everyone like I've mentioned in other forums my friends and I are taking a girls trip to Greece, and we really want to live it up. None of us have ever been and we're looking to have the most fun possible and that’s why we’re headed to Mykonos. Where are the best places to party?

I only have 24 hours in Mykonos! What should I do?

I'm traveling on a budget this summer, but I thought Mykonos is a must see especially since I'm single and in my 20s. I only have 24 hours to see this beautiful island, what do you all recommend?

Can Mykonos be fun while social distancing?

Hey everyone, I am thinking of traveling to Mykonos this year but I know that the island is known for partying and bars aka a lot of people in close spaces. Is there still stuff to do in Mykonos while social distancing and staying covid friendly?

Do I have to love partying to go to Mykonos?

I know that Mykonos is known for its wild parties and excessive drinking… but I'm really a low-key traveler and I just want to visit an island with beautiful beaches and a great vibe. Is there anyway that I can have fun in Mykonos without getting hammered?

What's the best time to visit Mykonos?

Hey everyone! What are some of your Mykonos traveling experiences? When is the best time to go?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter