1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Has anyone been to good museums in Karapathos?

voula_slat

I've only been to the Archaeological Museum. It was pretty great although there are so many archaeological sites in Greece, so it may be worth seeing something unique to the island. What does everyone else think?

k_tsoukalas

There are a few museums you can visit while here. The Archaeological museum is great because it gives you the chance to see some of the artifacts. Other museums to check out include the Menetes Folklore Museum and the Chatzivassili Museum, which features some interesting frescoes. This is a great place to visit!

karpathos-greece-720x480.jpg

Do many Greeks know how to speak English? My Greek is not too good lol

Hey everyone, I’ve done quite a bit of traveling in my day and I usually like to learn a few phrases in the language so that I can communicate with the locals. Do many Greeks know how to speak English? How much Greek should I learn before my trip?

Travel tips to Zakynthos besides Navagio?

Does anyone have any travel advice about Zakynthos? I want to do some unique stuff besides Navaigo beach

Should I get a Greek passport?

I'm Greek-Australian, and I've never considered getting a Greek passport until COVID made it easier to travel to Greece with proof of citizenship/passport. Do any other children of Greek immigrants have passports? Have you found it to be worth it?

Celestyal Cruises

Has anyone out there ever taken a Celestyal Cruise to the Greek Islands? I'm really intrigued by the concept of taking one when I feel safe to travel. They sound like they provide more of a "Greek" flare to onboard activities than the likes of Princess or Viking cruises. They are actually booking now for May, 2021, for anyone who is interested in traveling to Greece.

Best museums in Karapathos?

Has anyone been to good museums in Karapathos?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter