1 - 1 of 1 Posts

georgevonbraun

If you need Travel guides, Passports, Visas, IDs, Driver license, or other high level documents from US, UK, Europe, Canada, Russia, Turkey and Central Asia email; expressdocumentsproducer [at] gmail dot com
WhatsApp : + 1 2 1 0 5 9 3 8 1 7 6

Greek Tourism Revenues Exceed €18 Billion !

Now isn't this an impressive number!?.... Not final yet.... even with this figure Greece is extremely vulnerable to go into recession!!

World Travel Awards 2022: Greek Tourism clinches global distinctions

It has taken many years in the making as far back as 90s for Greece to be a Globally recognised Tourism Destination....by this I mean having worked in Tourism Industry every year there was a different country for incoming Tourism traffic.... now collectively the arrivals are International..... Very proud about this!❤️❤️👏👏!

Islands for a Day Trip in Athens Area

I am now starting to think that Athens area is a good location for a getaway for me and my girlfriends. It seems like the Athens are has everything that we need, plus it's easy to get around without renting a car.

We are interested in going on a boat for a day trip and visiting an island - maybe using that to visit a beach that is a bit further away. Does anyone have recommendations? I have heard Hydra is easy to get to from Piraeus for the day.

Best Archaeological Museums in Greece?

I am thinking of retiring to Greece. Right now, I suspect it will be on Corfu, but I haven't quite decided. I will be visiting Greece next year to get a feel for things.

When I go, I want to make sure I visit some of the best Archaeological museums I can find - because learning about Ancient Greek History is one of my favorite things.

Here is my list -please let me know if I forget anything!

** The museum at the Acropolis.

** Archaeological Museum in Heraklion

** The one in Thessaloniki

** Archaeological Museum of Corfu

Did I miss any that I absolutely should see during my trip? I'll be about a month in Greece, so I should have time.

Greece Hits €12.7bn in Tourism Revenues in Jan-August

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow Worldwide Greeks:
Facebook Twitter Instagram
TikTok Pinterest YouTube