1 - 3 of 3 Posts

greek_ggirl

I've been trying to avoid toxins and chemicals these days. Has anyone used natural dyes to dye their eggs? Or even tried dyeing eggs with beet juice? Would it end up looking like the picture below or would it come out like a lighter pink?

redeggs.jpg

d_kakavouli

I think they would probably come out light pink but its worth a try. Maybe try it with white and brown eggs and see what works best as well

You can use red and white onion leaves to color red eggs and tumeric to color yellow eggs.The result is not as bright but it is definitely worth it.
IMG_20210429_183359.jpg

Where can I buy Greek crosses online?

Do you have any good online jewelry stores where I can buy crosses?

Greek festival happening in May? Is it too good to be true?

Hey everyone, I stumbled across this festival happening in Brockton, MA this May!! I was so shocked to see it. Is anyone planning on going?

Why is Greek Easter on a different day every year?

I've always wondered this....does anyone know?

What are your preparations for Holy Week?

What do you have planned? My family and I will be attending socially distanced church service and painting eggs! :) I'm so excited, I love this time of year

Please comment any links you have for virtual church services!

I'm in lockdown right now in Athens and I'm not able to attend any church services. If anyone has links for virtual church services I would really appreciate it :) Happy Easter everyone!

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter