1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Hash

Reactions: greek_ggirl

greek_ggirl

Mana mou Ellas! How beautiful! I would love to stay in this hotel one day

Reactions: Hash

Are there any hiking trails in Corfu?

Hiking while traveling is something that I am starting to do more and more, especially hiking to catch the sunset and sunrise. If anyone has any good recommendations on where I can go in Corfu to go hiking, I would really appreciate it. I have found that in traveling and hiking, there are many trails that are unmarked and can be a bit dangerous to hike. I personally prefer walking on trails that are marked and have clear pathways so that I don't get lost, especially in a foreign country. Thanks!

Corfu is one of the best places for a honeymoon getaway

Corfu is a great spot for a honeymoon for those looking to stay in a single destination or for those who want to island hop! You can go to Lefkada and Kefalonia since they are pretty close, I suggest going by boat although you can also choose to fly if you prefer. If you want to go somewhere romantic, I suggest the old town and Arillas beach. There are really great hotels on the South Eastern part of the island by the coastline.

Has anyone been to Nissaki beach? Its the best!

I love this beach so much! Its one of the most underrated beaches in Corfu in my opinion!

Nissaki-Beach-720x480.jpg

Visit the best restaurants in Corfu, Greece

These are for sure some of the best restaurants in Corfu, in no particular order of course!

Oinos kai Geuseis
Anthos
The Venetian Well
La Tavolda Calda
Taverna Diporto
Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter