1 - 4 of 4 Posts

francescool

This was taken in Porto Rafti last night :) We finally got a good view by the beach

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 8.57.50 PM.png

Reactions: Hash

Hash

This was taken in Porto Rafti last night :) We finally got a good view by the beach

View attachment 571
Fegaaari!❤️❤️❤️.... Glorious image!...the moon used to rise in front of our house in Kalafatis beach in Mykonou....the whole bay was twinkling!❤️.... Thanks!

Reactions: redsoxdw_

redsoxdw_

Fegaaari!❤️❤️❤️.... Glorious image!...the moon used to rise in front of our house in Kalafatis beach in Mykonou....the whole bay was twinkling!❤️.... Thanks!
Feggaraki mou!! Ahahaha that's almost all of the Greek I know

k_tsoukalas

The moon is so pretty, thank you for sharing this photo! It's gorgeous!

How expensive is it to travel around the Ionian islands by boat?

Chartering a boat to travel around the Greek Islands is something that I've always wanted to do but that I always assumed wasn't feasible. Has anyone done this with a big group and found that it's a little bit cheaper? Are there any packages or any tips that you recommend for going around the island that would make this a little bit cheaper?

Greece returns to ‘normal’ Easter tourism after two years pandemic hiatus!

Greece Joins Switzerland in Removing All Entry Restrictions!

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter