1 - 4 of 4 Posts

francescool

This was taken in Porto Rafti last night :) We finally got a good view by the beach

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 8.57.50 PM.png

Reactions: Hash

Hash

This was taken in Porto Rafti last night :) We finally got a good view by the beach

View attachment 571
Fegaaari!❤️❤️❤️.... Glorious image!...the moon used to rise in front of our house in Kalafatis beach in Mykonou....the whole bay was twinkling!❤️.... Thanks!

Reactions: redsoxdw_

redsoxdw_

Fegaaari!❤️❤️❤️.... Glorious image!...the moon used to rise in front of our house in Kalafatis beach in Mykonou....the whole bay was twinkling!❤️.... Thanks!
Feggaraki mou!! Ahahaha that's almost all of the Greek I know

k_tsoukalas

The moon is so pretty, thank you for sharing this photo! It's gorgeous!

What to pack when you are traveling to Greece (necessary items)!

When traveling to Greece, there are a few things to keep in mind when packing your suitcase. For the most part, you will be able to find any items that you can find internationally you can find in Greece. Just be aware that smaller islands and villages on the mainland might have a limited supply of toiletries and may not have many stores with variety. Of course, you will want to pack you clothes and any of your personal toiletries. Some items like sunscreen will be more expensive in tourist areas so its better to bring your own. It will be important to bring your medication, but if it gets lost you might be able to go to a local pharmacy and get some prescriptions there, you do not need to meet with a doctor to get most basic prescriptions. In terms of womens sanitary products, they differ in Greece as there are no plastic applicators for tampons, just cardboard ones. This is something that many people in other countries find frustrating! So just a heads up!

What is the best Greek island for a bachelor party?

Some of my buddies and I are considering going to Greece for my friend's bachelor party, but we're not really sure what the best island would be. We're not super young, most of us are in our mid 30s so we're not very interested in going clubbing every single night. Something relaxing would be great, with a pretty decent night life that is not too crazy, again. Do you have any advice?

What is the best spa in Greece?

I am a total spa lover!! I love going to a spa to unwind and relax while on vacation and treating myself to a complete spa experience. I am debating on where to go in Greece this year and I would love to see some great spa locations, preferably a hotel with a spa attached so it is most convenient (I don't like to rent a car). Does anyone have recommendations and personal experiences at a great Greek spa? I am looking to get a massage and perhaps sit in a sauna and jacuzzi. Extra services are a bonus!

Greece Joins Switzerland in Removing All Entry Restrictions!

Greek tourism industry bounces back despite Europe's cost of living crisis.

They are already discussing to increase the hotel rates by at least 25%!
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter