1 - 9 of 9 Posts

francescool

Snow has struck Greece! This is a rare but beautiful occurrence (I'm sure its not as beautiful for the residents who aren't prepared with shovels). These pictures are stunning, I have no words! I wish to visit Greece during the winter very soon but I can't seem to avoid spending my entire summer at the beach in Greece! Has anyone visited Greece during the winter? What is it like, I would love to hear everyones experience :)

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Snow has struck Greece! This is a rare but beautiful occurrence (I'm sure its not as beautiful for the residents who aren't prepared with shovels). These pictures are stunning, I have no words! I wish to visit Greece during the winter very soon but I can't seem to avoid spending my entire summer at the beach in Greece! Has anyone visited Greece during the winter? What is it like, I would love to hear everyones experience :)

That is crazy to see! As someone who lives in Boston, MA I would expect to see that here, but snow in Mykonos is just not natural! LOL! 🇬🇷 🇬🇷 🇬🇷

Reactions: Hash

Hash

Screenshot_2022-01-24-16-45-46-273_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Hash

Screenshot_2022-01-25-14-48-34-881_com.viber.voip.jpg
My friends gorgeous adopted young one with her sister playing in snow outside her home!Screenshot_2022-01-25-14-48-27-351_com.viber.voip.jpg

Hash

IMG-fd27caaa0afdb3c2c319ae4af542ad09-V.jpg

• Love
Reactions: greek_ggirl

greek_ggirl

Woooooow, this is insane! Thanks for posting Hash!

greek_ggirl

Here is a video of the beaches 😲😲😲

Reactions: dimi_pat

Hash

k_tsoukalas

I definitely don't associate snow in Greece. I go to Greece for the sunshine LOL - so crazy to see snow on the streets of Greece. Even though I know it can happen, it throws me off a bit when I see it.

Reactions: Hash

Greece returns to ‘normal’ Easter tourism after two years pandemic hiatus!

Greece Joins Switzerland in Removing All Entry Restrictions!

Greek tourism industry bounces back despite Europe's cost of living crisis.

They are already discussing to increase the hotel rates by at least 25%!

Covid mask rules relaxed for EU air travel!

All about Sea Turtles (day) in Greece!🐢🐢 🐢

The biggest enemy of these beautiful creatures is the Humans!
https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/05/23/all-about-sea-turtles-in-greece-on-world-turtles-day/🐢🐢
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter