1 - 4 of 4 Posts

greggd12

If you're in Corfu, try and see if you can see some of these amazing traditional dances and costumes!

Reactions: paharo45

paharo45

If you're in Corfu, try and see if you can see some of these amazing traditional dances and costumes!

So beautiful, I would love to learn more dances like these one day

corfujan

This is beautiful! I had the pleasure of seeing something like this when I was there. I tried to figure some of the dances out, too. It was fun to try!!!

Reactions: dubai_suzie

k_tsoukalas

This is beautiful! I had the pleasure of seeing something like this when I was there. I tried to figure some of the dances out, too. It was fun to try!!!
You're right, this is so gorgeous!!! The costumes are amazing, too.

Best museums in Paleokastritsa Corfu (in my opinion)

My first favourite is the Byzantine museum, Casa Parlante and then lastly the Archeological museum. Are there any others that you guys like?

Best ice cream spot in Sidari, Corfu!!

The best is Kelly's Ice House for sure! Its an ice cream place, they also offer other foods, such as pancakes, to enjoy. You might want to eat your food sitting on one of the tables outside so you can fully enjoy the beautiful weather!

My hiking trip in Corfu

I took a lovely hiking trip in Corfu this summer!! One of the least admired things about Greece is their hiking, you can find great trails if you do enough research, trust me! This trail is called the Corfu trail

Corfu-Trail-720x480.jpg

Has anyone been to Nissaki beach? Its the best!

I love this beach so much! Its one of the most underrated beaches in Corfu in my opinion!

Nissaki-Beach-720x480.jpg
Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter