1 - 3 of 3 Posts

auroracoor1

This place is just sooo stunning. Everywhere I go, I find another beautiful spot to take pictures

IMG_2038.PNG

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
It is so true! The sunsets in all of Greece during the Summer months are truly amazing. Must be the last of clouds, little rain and the hot temps...

IMG_5051-720x540.jpeg

Reactions: Laura48 and Hash

k_tsoukalas

It's truly gorgeous! Where in Greece was the pic taken?

Greece returns to ‘normal’ Easter tourism after two years pandemic hiatus!

What is the cheapest island in Greece?

This post is for all of my budgeters! I would love to know if anyone has advice on inexpensive islands visit in Greece. I have found that over the years, the prices of hotels and restaurants are increasing and getting way too expensive. I would love to keep traveling to Greece, because it’s my favorite destination but I don’t want to break the bank either. Any advice from seasoned Greek travelers? Thanks 😊

Greece Joins Switzerland in Removing All Entry Restrictions!

Be aware! Some beaches in Greece may be nude

This is just something to be aware of when traveling to Greece and this may surprise you if youre not from Europe. Some beaches in Greece are nude, and when visiting a non-nude beach, you might see some women topless. This is not as popular is it used to be in Greece. I have noticed less and less women going topless but it still happens. It is not considered rude in Greece to do, especially in front of small children. If you don't feel comfortable, just politely move away or go to another beach!
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter