1 - 5 of 5 Posts

greek_ggirl

Hey everyone, I'm a huge cocktail drinker (as you can see in this pic lol). While everyone is gonna be drinking beers this Easter, I want to enjoy a refreshing cocktail. Can anyone recommend a good cocktail pairing for meat and lamb?

cocktail.jpg

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
I know you like cocktails, but I am very traditional for Easter and would go with the Greek white wine Retsina!

retsina-720x481.jpeg

Reactions: dubai_suzie
Ouzo lemonade is so good! Just squeeze fresh lemons, add a bit of simple syrup, and your favourite ouzo! We all know that ouzo goes super well with heavier meats :) cheers!

Ksperi75

Ouzo lemonade is so good! Just squeeze fresh lemons, add a bit of simple syrup, and your favourite ouzo! We all know that ouzo goes super well with heavier meats :) cheers!
I would add a splash of Sprite or some kind of lemon lime soda

Maro

Try OUZO SPECIAL created in Cyprus and adapted by myself:
Per glass - crushed or whole ice cubes/ 2-4 cl ouzo/ 1 cl Cassis (or Grenadine)/ fill up with preferably with bitter lemon (or sprite) / decorate with a cocktail cherry and mint or basil leaf (optional: also an apple slice).

How can I replicate the Greek taverna grilled pork chop at home?

One of my favorite dishes to order at the taverna is the pork chop, but I can never seem to replicate this beauty at home. Someone please help!!

brizola.jpg

Why is the club sandwich so popular in Greece?

I'm Greek, and one of my favorite things to order at a cafe and on the beach is the club sandwich. By the looks of it, it's probably not Greek....LOL. Does anyone know where it comes from? And we why love it so much?

sandwich.jpg

What are your favorite lenten recipes?

Im trying out fasting this year, and I love to make kolokithokeftedes (zucchini fritters) but I need some more inspirationion. What are your go-to lenten dishes?

kolokitho.jpg

Cool ideas for Greek Easter cocktails?

Hey everyone, I'm a huge cocktail drinker (as you can see in this pic lol). While everyone is gonna be drinking beers this Easter, I want to enjoy a refreshing cocktail. Can anyone recommend a good cocktail pairing for meat and lamb?

cocktail.jpg

Best kadaifi recipe?

Hey! Does anyone have any really good kadaifi recipe? Thanks :)

kataifi.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter