1 - 2 of 2 Posts

greek_ggirl

Corfu is a great spot for a honeymoon for those looking to stay in a single destination or for those who want to island hop! You can go to Lefkada and Kefalonia since they are pretty close, I suggest going by boat although you can also choose to fly if you prefer. If you want to go somewhere romantic, I suggest the old town and Arillas beach. There are really great hotels on the South Eastern part of the island by the coastline.

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
This is so true!! Thanks for sharing!!

corfu-greece1-720x349.jpeg

Best ice cream spot in Sidari, Corfu!!

The best is Kelly's Ice House for sure! Its an ice cream place, they also offer other foods, such as pancakes, to enjoy. You might want to eat your food sitting on one of the tables outside so you can fully enjoy the beautiful weather!

Best museums in Paleokastritsa Corfu (in my opinion)

My first favourite is the Byzantine museum, Casa Parlante and then lastly the Archeological museum. Are there any others that you guys like?

My hiking trip in Corfu

I took a lovely hiking trip in Corfu this summer!! One of the least admired things about Greece is their hiking, you can find great trails if you do enough research, trust me! This trail is called the Corfu trail

Corfu-Trail-720x480.jpg

Visit the best restaurants in Corfu, Greece

These are for sure some of the best restaurants in Corfu, in no particular order of course!

Oinos kai Geuseis
Anthos
The Venetian Well
La Tavolda Calda
Taverna Diporto

Corfu is one of the best places for a honeymoon getaway

Corfu is a great spot for a honeymoon for those looking to stay in a single destination or for those who want to island hop! You can go to Lefkada and Kefalonia since they are pretty close, I suggest going by boat although you can also choose to fly if you prefer. If you want to go somewhere romantic, I suggest the old town and Arillas beach. There are really great hotels on the South Eastern part of the island by the coastline.
Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter