1 - 4 of 4 Posts

dimi_pat

Seems things are going back to being a little more strict

Reactions: Vangelis

redsoxdw_

Vangelis

That's good news. The Greeks need this extra incentive to go and get vaccinated. It seems to have made a difference with the rate of vaccinations increasing over the past week or so.

Reactions: kcixcy

kcixcy

That's good news. The Greeks need this extra incentive to go and get vaccinated. It seems to have made a difference with the rate of vaccinations increasing over the past week or so.
I agree, Im very happy about this update.

Reactions: Vangelis

Highly recommended apartment in Syros-Cyclades!

I am posting this here to recommend this superb breathtakingly beautiful apartment for rent.It is hosted by my friends Costa and Peggy (their Villa on the same property),read up the reviews.Expect the very best of hospitality and services...

What is the cheapest island in Greece?

This post is for all of my budgeters! I would love to know if anyone has advice on inexpensive islands visit in Greece. I have found that over the years, the prices of hotels and restaurants are increasing and getting way too expensive. I would love to keep traveling to Greece, because it’s my favorite destination but I don’t want to break the bank either. Any advice from seasoned Greek travelers? Thanks 😊

What is the best Greek island for a bachelor party?

Some of my buddies and I are considering going to Greece for my friend's bachelor party, but we're not really sure what the best island would be. We're not super young, most of us are in our mid 30s so we're not very interested in going clubbing every single night. Something relaxing would be great, with a pretty decent night life that is not too crazy, again. Do you have any advice?

What place in Greece do you regret travelling to?

I thought I'd ask a more of a provocative question on this forum. I'm absolutely in love with Greece, and I truly think that every single place in the country is beautiful. But of course, some things aren't for everyone. Which makes me ask the question, what place in Greece do you regret travelling to? I can't wait to see some of these answers and debate in the threads!!

Embrace the Greek way of life.A transportive Greek experience. Papadakis Summer Festival!

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter