1 - 4 of 4 Posts

knicks_fan87

Just look at how beautiful this castle is on google earth. The castle is built on top of a beautiful small mountain. It is currently in ruins but still a great part of history. The castle was abandoned when the Ottoman Empire took over in the 14th century.

Reactions: redsoxdw_

redsoxdw_

Just look at how beautiful this castle is on google earth. The castle is built on top of a beautiful small mountain. It is currently in ruins but still a great part of history. The castle was abandoned when the Ottoman Empire took over in the 14th century.

I would totally love to visit!! I haven't used google earth in so long, thanks for the reminder!

Wow, this is so cool!!! It's interesting seeing it from this viewpoint, and Google Earth is an amazing resource.

Reactions: knicks_fan87

knicks_fan87

Wow, this is so cool!!! It's interesting seeing it from this viewpoint, and Google Earth is an amazing resource.
I also love street view on Google Maps!

Gioli & Assia at Cavo Paradiso ❤️❤️❤️👌👌!

Enjoy these exceptionally talented musicians!....and some of the best quality of video presentation!❤️❤️

Happy Epiphaneia from Mykonou! Reposted from a dear friend Achim!

Screenshot_2022-01-07-15-15-11-998_com.linkedin.android.jpg
We used to watch this ceremony by diving in the sea in ice cold water to retrieve the cross!🤗🤗🙏🙏

Mykonos at night is stunning!

Mykonos is definitely the island that has the best nightlife and has the best atmosphere at night. This is one of my favorite pictures from the island at night :)

mykonos-night-club-376x220.jpg

Mykonos live Webcam.... Enjoy!❤️

Just behind the windmills is where I parked my car every morning before walking down the hill to Little Venice to the Delos Port!❤️❤️

The Greeks and their seas!♥️

This has taken a very long time to find it.... Hope you all enjoy!
Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter