1 - 2 of 2 Posts

nm1999

Many people wouldn't think to visit a library on their vacation, but I do suggest stopping by just to check it out. Besides being a party town, Mykonos has so many beautiful aspects of Greek culture that shouldn't be missed out on. In the library, you'll be able to see many different books outlining the history and culture of Greece. The library is a historical municipal library, meaning that their books focus on preserving the history of Greece. The address to the library is Kampani 2, Mikonos (Kampani Mansion, Ag. Kyriaki Square, 846 00, Greece

Check it out!

k_tsoukalas

Many people wouldn't think to visit a library on their vacation, but I do suggest stopping by just to check it out. Besides being a party town, Mykonos has so many beautiful aspects of Greek culture that shouldn't be missed out on. In the library, you'll be able to see many different books outlining the history and culture of Greece. The library is a historical municipal library, meaning that their books focus on preserving the history of Greece. The address to the library is Kampani 2, Mikonos (Kampani Mansion, Ag. Kyriaki Square, 846 00, Greece

Check it out!
A lot of people don't realize that there's more to Mykonos than the parties! There is a lot see beyond that. Thanks for sharing about this place to learn about Greek history and culture. Next time I am in Mykonos I will check it out!

Mykonos has had its Champagne fuelled Tourism

Truthfull to the point, saturation beyond belief, this was happening 20 years ago,my friends who have a travel agency told me'Hash if you want the remember your Mykonos don't come back, keep those memories'thats how much they are fed up with their lives there when it takes 30 minutes just to get somewhere instead of 5 minutes!...It has taken me a very long time to recover missing my Mykonos for it gave me a new life which I didn't have previously..... here is our lovely home for many years which doesn't exist as there is a villa built there now!....

Mykonos Getting Ready to Host its 1st Running Festival .

Mykonos and Santorini Presented at WTM in London !

Should I Go to Mykonos Next Time I Visit Greece?

It's been a while since I have been to Mykonos and I am trying to figure out if I should add a few days next time I am in Greece...

Pros:

I like lively beaches with nightlife

Cons:

It's expensive
I don't really know anyone living on the island

I guess it looks like I need to decide if the nightlife is worth it. I mean, there's nightlife all over Greece so I am not sure it makes sense to go out of my way... What do you guys think?

ALPHA MISSION - ΔELOS & The [Uncertain] Four Seasons - Megaron Athens Concert Hall.

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow Worldwide Greeks:
Facebook Twitter Instagram
TikTok Pinterest YouTube