1 - 3 of 3 Posts

nm1999

Rhodes has so much more history than we know! This video showcases how its truly a medieval island :)

Tpebop

That video is of a show from UK tv channel ITV. The Guide was Julia Bradbury.In September she announced she has breast cancer & will have a Mastectomy.

efhernandez_

That video is of a show from UK tv channel ITV. The Guide was Julia Bradbury.In September she announced she has breast cancer & will have a Mastectomy.
That's so sad to hear. I think she did a really good job in representing Rhodes in this video, I hope she is well soon

Did you know about the bee museum in Rhodes?

I love everything natural and holistic! Honey and propolis are a great source of vitamins and immunity boosts, so I love everything that has to do with bees!! And everyone, please protect bees!! They are so important for our environment. The bee museum shows tradition and history of beekeeping, including the four types of beehives that exist and the methods by which they get honey. There are transparent beehives where you can see how the honey is made :)

Are there any beaches in Rhodes with lock boxes for valuables?

I really appreciate when beaches have lock boxes (or whatever they're called) with a place to store my phone, keys and wallet at my beach chair while im swimming. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Some of the best food spots in Rhodes, Greece

What do you guys think of these food places?

Do you recommend makris tichos beach in Rhodes?

Is this beach nice? Does anyone have any pictures they could post? Im not very trusting of pictures I see online posted by travel agencies

Why you should visit Ancient Kamiros in Rhodes

Kamiros is a beautiful archeological site that is about 50km from Rhodes Town. I recommend driving there for sure, its always easiest. This town used to be one of the main cities in Rhodes and it was abandoned after it was damaged by an earthquake. I highly suggest visiting if you love history!!

ancient-kamiros-rhodes-900x504.jpg
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter