1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Is this beach nice? Does anyone have any pictures they could post? Im not very trusting of pictures I see online posted by travel agencies

Tpebop

I live on Rhodes & have never heard of this beach.maybe goes by another name ?

Reactions: cf_fraiser

Tpebop

Yes I know the area As I use a beach nearby @ The Coralli.I was not aware of the name.It is next to a large hotel now, Called Alie Mare Resort.

Reactions: seleanor

seleanor

The reviews of the hotel are pretty bad online...

Admiring the natural beauty of Rhodes

This is one of my favorite islands in Greece for sure, and I don't really think it gets enough credit!! Just look at this natural beauty! Does anyone have pictures of Rhodes that they would like to share? I would love to see them :)

beauty-rhodes-376x220.jpg

Visit the Lindos Acropolis in Rhodes (Greeces second best Acropolis)!

Many people don't know that there is more than on acropolis!! This one is Rhodes has historical roots from the Ancient Greeks, Byzantines, Knights of Saint John, Turkish, and more. Some parts of the archaeological site are from as early as 300 B.C. when it was an important Doric temple. Now, it is one of the most famous archaeological sites on the island!!

Acropolis-of-Lindos-720x408.jpg

Is "12 Nissia" in Rhodes a good gastronomic restaurant?

I've heard a lot about this restaurant, has anyone ever been? Is it any good?

Are there any good sports bars in Rhodes?

My friend is visiting Rhodes at the moment and I told him that this forum is a great place to ask niche questions! He's looking for a sports bar to watch the FIFA World Cup qualifiers next week, are there any good spots with big tvs that would most likely be showing the games?

Did you know about the bee museum in Rhodes?

I love everything natural and holistic! Honey and propolis are a great source of vitamins and immunity boosts, so I love everything that has to do with bees!! And everyone, please protect bees!! They are so important for our environment. The bee museum shows tradition and history of beekeeping, including the four types of beehives that exist and the methods by which they get honey. There are transparent beehives where you can see how the honey is made :)
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter