1 - 4 of 4 Posts

dubai_suzie

I love anything almond flavored and would love to make these at home!! Please tell me if anyone has a great recipe, I would love to try it out

Jerry s

Reactions: dubai_suzie

dubai_suzie

Reactions: Jerry s

k_tsoukalas

This looks interesting - I have never made them, but they look delicious:

Try and make this unique Greek fig and honey yogurt cake

This recipe is one of them most unique that I have ever seen! I have never tried making it, but I would love to. Has anyone eaten this or made it before? I'm not sure if its a common recipe in Greece. I love that this recipe uses olive oil and Greek yogurt, which I try to incorporate in as many recipes that I can.

Recipes using feta cheese!

These are the best recipes that you can make from feta cheese! You can also sprinkle feta cheese on pretty much anything, but I like to incorporate it into these :) I like to use Greek feta cheese brands like dodonis, it's a traditional Greek brand that they now sell in the US

1. Tiropita
2. Briam with feta cheese
3. Feta saganaki
4. Whipped feta cheese dip

Mastic ice cream is the best dessert for summer

Greek mastic ice cream is one of the best summer desserts. It has such a unique flavor, and is made from traditional Greek ingredients. You can usually find this ice cream packaged in a grocery store, from a Greek pastry store, and some people even make it at home. If you would like to try to, here are some recipes that you can use.

Have you ever made Greek fruit soaked in wine and honey?

This is one of the easiest and fastest Greek recipes that you can make! All you need is seasonal fruit, your favorite Greek sweet wine, some honey, and any spices that you prefer. I like to use a Greek honey as well, and if I can find it I will use pine tree honey. It has an amazing aromatic flavor. Here is my recipe

• 1/2 cups sweet red wine such as mavrodaphne
  • 4 tbs honey
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 tablespoons orange juice (fresh is best)
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 4 cups seasonal fruit of your choice
First, you need to cut up your fruits and then make the mixture separately. Drizzle the mixture on top of the fruit, and there you have it! It's best serve chilled from the fridge and even on top of yogurt.

How to make a creamy Greek chicken pasta!

This recipe is perfect for a big family with kids who are picky eaters! You can make this pasta in only 15 minutes, which is the best part! If im cooking it for adults, I always like to add a bit more vegetables since my kids don't really like veggies. You can always choose fresh artichokes or canned, but canned is definitely much faster. Let me know what you think of this recipe!

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter