1 - 3 of 3 Posts

francescool

I've seen some beautiful pictures of Santorini during Easter. Do you have any pictures from Easter and anastasi in Santorini?

nadellii

I wish! I've never visited Santorini or Greece during easter time, my job makes it a bit difficult to travel in the spring

This is Good friday at the village of pyrgos at santorini. Beautiful and breathe taking.
photoday-07-04-2018.jpgphotoday-07-04-2018.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sophie Toromanides

Drop your Santorini sunset pics!

I would love to see your Santorini pics!! Drop them in this thread :) I'll go first

Santorini-Sunset-720x480.jpg

Why are there so many stray cats in Santorini?

I've seen so many pictures of stray cats in Santorini, they're so cute! But why are there so many?

The famous grey sand of Cape Columbo, Santorini

This is a must visit beach in Santorini! The sand is grey from the volcano which is what makes the beach so unique, its my favorite

capecolumbo.jpg

Pictures of beautiful Santorini sidestreets

I would love to see your original pictures of the little "koutoukakia" or sidestreets in Santorini

santorini sidestreets.jpeg

Does anyone have pictures of Easter and the anastasi in Santorini?

I've seen some beautiful pictures of Santorini during Easter. Do you have any pictures from Easter and anastasi in Santorini?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter