1 - 5 of 5 Posts

kosta_karapinotis

I would love to order this fish again! I had it in Rhodes a few years back and I've been dreaming about it ever since. Can someone please help me!

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 1.38.10 AM.png

ellinasgolfer0320

I can't really tell because it has been cooked, but my guess is that it's τσιπούρα which is a type of sea bream

If it's not tsipoura, then it could be σαργός (sargos) which is also a type of bream.

nadellii

I think you're right. I just had tsipoura the other day and it looked just like that
I can't really tell because it has been cooked, but my guess is that it's τσιπούρα which is a type of sea bream

If it's not tsipoura, then it could be σαργός (sargos) which is also a type of bream.

k_tsoukalas

Is this mullet? It looks like a similar shape as mullet.

Reactions: dubai_suzie
tsipoura!

Reactions: dubai_suzie

Pictures of the beautiful Mykonos

Mykonos is such a beautiful island, don't take it for granted just because it sometimes gets a bad reputation!! Post your Mykonos pics so we can see the true Mykonos
Mykonos-720x480.jpg

Are there any Greek desserts without nuts?

My dear friend has a nut allergy, and I noticed that there are so many Greek cookies and desserts with nuts!! Do you have any advice?

How to make authentic Greek moussaka (Greeces national dish)

If you don't know how to make this dish then do you really love Greek cooking??? Just joking, let me know if you like this recipe :)

How do you make Greek style lobster?

Is lobster a popular dish in Greece? Is there a way to make Greek style lobster? Please let me know if you have any idea! :) Thanks

Greek fries are the best for a get together!

I like to buy frozen fries and make these at home in the oven by sprinkling some feta on top!!! So easy and too good :)

greek-fries-768x512.jpg
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter