1 - 3 of 3 Posts
How long is the transit time? Especially during peak season?

Lotjeurope

I don't know which transit you mean.
Check-in is regular if you have filled in all the right documents and had your tests or vaccinations. When you haven't you will be requested to do so first and come back later.
Customs was also regular. No waiting time when we went ( in the evening)

Yes, make sure you have the right documents. Athens airport was pretty packed because few people didn't have documents and there was a hold up in checking to see if the everything was in order. I haven't been to Santorini this year though so I can't tell you for sure

Santorini visit end of October beginning of November

Two couples are hoping to go to Santorini for our anniversaries. I know the crowds are gone by then but will there be anything open? Restaurant’s etc? Will it be too cold to go swimming? Any information is appreciated. Thank you.

What to do in Santorini on a budget

1. Cliff diving at Amoudi Bay
2. Any public beach!
3. Visiting churrches
4. The three bells of Fira
5. Visit Akrotiri lighthouse
6. Hiking (not on a guided tour)

These are just my suggestions! Let me know if you have other ideas :)

When are the busiest times at the ferry port in Santorini?

When is the busiest time at Fira? I would love to arrive with the ferry at a time when its less busy

Santorini tips for first timers

Eco tourism is a huge need in Santorini

I would love to see some more eco tourism in Santorini! If anyone has any advice on more sustainable tourism places to go to on the island please let me know

Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter