1 - 3 of 3 Posts

kcixcy

Everyone always seems to gravitate towards the bigger and more famous islands for their Greece trips like Santorini, Crete and Mykonos. I urge all of you to do your research and look beyond these islands! You won't even feel like youre missing out because every Greek island has so much to offer! Smaller islands may even have a better experience because they aren't as busy and are usually more authentic. That being said, what are your favorite smaller Greek Islands?? My favorite is Hydra :)

Reactions: Laura48

Laura48

I’ve not tried the smaller islands, but will have a look for later this year. Annual leave is so tight I just want to easily get to the sun, park myself and relax. Hopefully if I can retire in the next few years, get a place on the islands and there’ll be time to travel further and get the most out of being there 🙏

k_tsoukalas

Everyone always seems to gravitate towards the bigger and more famous islands for their Greece trips like Santorini, Crete and Mykonos. I urge all of you to do your research and look beyond these islands! You won't even feel like youre missing out because every Greek island has so much to offer! Smaller islands may even have a better experience because they aren't as busy and are usually more authentic. That being said, what are your favorite smaller Greek Islands?? My favorite is Hydra :)
I totally agree with this. There's so much to see in Greece! It's truly a magical place. I looove Crete and can't seem to get enough of it, but I would like to see other places, like Hydra.

What is the best Greek island for a bachelor party?

Some of my buddies and I are considering going to Greece for my friend's bachelor party, but we're not really sure what the best island would be. We're not super young, most of us are in our mid 30s so we're not very interested in going clubbing every single night. Something relaxing would be great, with a pretty decent night life that is not too crazy, again. Do you have any advice?

Be aware! Some beaches in Greece may be nude

This is just something to be aware of when traveling to Greece and this may surprise you if youre not from Europe. Some beaches in Greece are nude, and when visiting a non-nude beach, you might see some women topless. This is not as popular is it used to be in Greece. I have noticed less and less women going topless but it still happens. It is not considered rude in Greece to do, especially in front of small children. If you don't feel comfortable, just politely move away or go to another beach!

Embrace the Greek way of life.A transportive Greek experience. Papadakis Summer Festival!

All about Sea Turtles (day) in Greece!🐢🐢 🐢

The biggest enemy of these beautiful creatures is the Humans!
https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/05/23/all-about-sea-turtles-in-greece-on-world-turtles-day/🐢🐢
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter