1 - 3 of 3 Posts

auroracoor1

I’ve taken countless ferries across the Greek islands, and I always seem to be rushing to get on the boat in time. One thing that I love about Greek ferries, is that there’s always a café on board where you can buy snacks, pastries, and coffee. It’s a little bit pricey, so keep that in mind. You can also get coffee from the ferry port! Safe travels 😊

I’ve taken countless ferries across the Greek islands, and I always seem to be rushing to get on the boat in time. One thing that I love about Greek ferries, is that there’s always a café on board where you can buy snacks, pastries, and coffee. It’s a little bit pricey, so keep that in mind. You can also get coffee from the ferry port! Safe travels 😊
Ferry travel in Greece is the best. It's actually pretty relaxing. By the time you get something to eat and enjoy the view, you're at your destination! I try to do this whenever it makes sense. I don't like to check my luggage, though - it's usually pretty hectic retrieving it.

k_tsoukalas

Ferry travel in Greece is the best. It's actually pretty relaxing. By the time you get something to eat and enjoy the view, you're at your destination! I try to do this whenever it makes sense. I don't like to check my luggage, though - it's usually pretty hectic retrieving it.
Agreed, I will always take my luggage with me - what a mess the port can be!

Help Navigating Trip to Mykonos

I can't shake that I want to go to Mykonos soon, but I am nervous because I've heard mixed things about the island. What attracts me to the island is the party scene - but a lot of what goes with the party scene turns me off. I don't know if any of you have advice on how to navigate it. I want to enjoy the parties, but I want to also be able to avoid them here and there to sightsee, relax, etc. So I want a balance. If this isn't the place for that kind of balance, I am open to suggestions.

What to do in Kythira?

I am trying to find some interesting places in Greece to visit. I see that Kythira is close to the Peloponnese, and I am intrigued and might want to visit. I am trying to figure out some things to do there so I can determine how long to stay. Here are some possibilities, but please chime in with suggestions:

* Visit some of the galleries on the island. I heard there are a lot of artists here?
* Go to the beach - I hear there are some gorgeous beaches.
* Would love to visit museums, archaeological sites, that kind of thing. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Happy Holidays everyone!!🎄🎄❤️ 🎆

Just wanted to wish all here warm wishes wherever you are..... Hope my contributions, knowledge and efforts to keep you all informed with the very best of contents have been useful.... Expect even more in the near future!❤️.... Love and hugs and kisses!

Which island group is your favourite?

Greek Tourism back!..... Stronger than ever before!❤️

This is many years in the making after accumulated efforts in all spectrum of the whole of the Tourism Industry of which I have been proud and honoured to be a part of.....a lot of fun and hard work over many years!
..I would do it all over again!!....and better! 😂😂....... Enjoy!❤️
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow Worldwide Greeks:
Facebook Twitter Instagram
TikTok Pinterest YouTube