1 - 1 of 1 Posts

dimi_pat

This video offers some great suggestions! Ill definitely be checking these places out when I plan to go this winter :)

Do I have to pay to visit monasteries in Thessaloniki?

I was thinking to visit Panagia Ikosifinissa, Vlatadon and Agia Theodora. Do I have to pay to enter? If so, about how much is it per monastery?

Perea beach is in the middle of one of the best resort towns!

Perea beach is my favourite beach in Thessaloniki! It's is also a town that has a thriving resort community, which means that there will be plenty of shops, restaurants, and cafes to explore while you are there.

Gulf-of-Thessaloniki-720x415.jpg

The National Theatre of Northern Greece is a great place to watch shows

Are there trains from Thessaloniki to Athens?

I would love to travel quickly by train from Thessaloniki to Athens...is this possible?

Pictures of Thessaloniki at night!!

Thessaloniki is one of the best cities in the world because its right on the water. I love visiting at night so that I can see the reflection of all of the twinkly lights. I don't mind the cool breeze either. If anyone has more pictures of the city at night I would love to see them!

Thessaloniki-720x480.jpg
Share and discuss your Thessaloniki photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter