1 - 3 of 3 Posts

greek_ggirl

This music gives me life! I will never get tired of hearing the sounds of bouzouki and guitar like I used to when I was little in my grandparents village. Bravo to all of the Greeks making us proud around the country. I am so happy and blessed to be Greek, happiness and health to all of us in this New Year!

Reactions: Hash

k_tsoukalas

This is amazing! I love it when I get to watch Greek music like this while in Greece.

ellinasgolfer0320

They're good, but this doesn't sound Greek... It also sounds like their singing in Turkish 😋

Even Petro the Pelican loves Beautiful Koristia in Mykonos!😂😂😘😘

Is Mykonos noisy at night?

Don't get me wrong, I am super excited to see all of the nightlife in Mykonos when I visit this summer, but I am a little concerned about the noise level at night past 2 am. Is it still noisy at this time? I don't stay out too too late, and I would love to be able to get some sleep after I come back home from the day. What is everyones experience? And is every area noisy? Or is the nightlife located in a central place that is easy to avoid when booking a hotel? Thank you in advance!!

Discover the most luxurious Villas in Mykonos!

Ok ok the Blue Jewel Estate, Villa offers enormous spaces to easily accommodate 62 people. With a volume of 31 spacious bedrooms -with en suite bathrooms ... any guesses how much to rent for 1 week?....I will begin by guessing...100,000 +Euro per week!!. complaints unwelcome! It is Mykonos!!!!...and sense of humour is essential!!😂😂🇺🇾🇺🇾!

Visit these churches in Mykonos!

One thing that many don't think about when going to Mykonos is visiting churches! In my opinion, visiting churches is one of the best ways to get to know the history and culture of Greece. Before Mykonos was a party island, it was a regular old Greek island with very religious inhabitants (Greece has a strong Greek Orthodox Christian culture). Here are some of the churches that I recommend visiting

1. Agia Eleni Church
2. Paleokastro Monastery
3. Panagia Tourliani
4. Panagia Paraportiani
Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter