1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Hash

Rightfully so, Greece is one of the first countries to recover in Tourism Industry and with it turning her Economy and GDP around... Huge Compliments Elllada mas!❤️❤️👏👏

EU Commission Commends Greece for post-Covid-19 Progress.

Rightfully so, Greece is one of the first countries to recover in Tourism Industry and with it turning her Economy and GDP around... Huge Compliments Elllada mas!❤️❤️👏👏

If you travel to Greece youre likely to see sheep on the road!

I love seeing goats and sheep as I’m driving along!! Got this cool pic a few weeks ago while I was traveling. Cheers

05543FCE-925A-48F4-A559-BE0C34A6FE04.jpeg

Is it more difficult to island hop in Greece because of covid?

What has been everyones experience? Should I stick to one island instead of jumping around?

Does anyone have advice for shipwreck beach?

This is what shipwreck beach looks like for anyone wondering. I want to go so bad!!! Ive been admiring pictures for a long time now :) Does anyone have advice for how to get to the beach etc.?

blue-caves-zakynthos-720x539.jpg
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter