1 - 5 of 5 Posts

francescool

Gosh I love this place! When have you ever seen an airport with so much greenery and a view of the mountains!! Cheers, I'm just starting my vacation to Greece now and will be posting soooo many pictures :)

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 9.50.17 AM.png

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing, we look forward to seeing your photos from Greece!

And I agree, best feeling is arriving in Athens at the airport :)

IMG_6987-720x540.jpeg

Reactions: francescool

Hash

Gosh I love this place! When have you ever seen an airport with so much greenery and a view of the mountains!! Cheers, I'm just starting my vacation to Greece now and will be posting soooo many pictures :)

View attachment 556
Too true, have used this Airport more times than I can remember, around there are the local vineyards, great wines come from that area Loutsa and Pikermi,we used to look forward to that bus journey to Rafina and that feeling of returning to Mana mu Elllada is unforgettable! Thanks for the image!....🤗❤️❤️❣️

Reactions: francescool

francescool

Too true, have used this Airport more times than I can remember, around there are the local vineyards, great wines come from that area Loutsa and Pikermi,we used to look forward to that bus journey to Rafina and that feeling of returning to Mana mu Elllada is unforgettable! Thanks for the image!....🤗❤️❤️❣️
Ooooh these wines sound lovely, I will definitely be checking them out on my trip

Reactions: Hash

k_tsoukalas

It's such a pretty airport, I agree! Can't wait to see more of your pics.

What are the best public pools or hotel pools in Athens?

I love the beach, but when I'm in the city I like to cool off at a nice rooftop pool. Any tips for good pools that are open to the public? I don't usually stay in hotels fancy enough for a pool LOL

Which areas in Athens have live Greek music?

I'd love to have the opportunity to see a nice zeibekiko or kalamatiano live! Are there any areas where I can find a good spot with good live music? I really want to get a taste of the culture and have fun!

This is the best store for souvenirs at the Athens airport!

Loutraki

Is there a1, who can make pictures from a house at Loutraki?
I pay for it.
Its an old house, which belongs to me, but I wasnt 12 years in Greece.

What is the best way to get to Sounio from Athens?

I would love to check out the area, I've heard so much about Sounio and the lovely views. My friend stayed at the Grecotel hotel and Ive heard the best things about the location
Share and discuss your Athens photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter