My family makes a combination of stuffed peppers and tomatoes and I seem to like a combination. For me, this is one dish I struggle with a little bit when I try to make it because I can't seem to get the rice to cook right. When someone else makes it, I tend to like a combination of tomatoes and peppers.Both bring something special to the dish.
This is a quick and easy recipe that I use that's pretty healthy (especially if you use high quality olive oil)
1. Mix salt and pepper with flour
2. Dip sliced zucchini into the seasoned flour and shake off any excess
3. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan
4. Fry a few zucchini slices at a time in the hot oil until golden brown
5. Serve with skorthalia or tzatziki dipping sauces