1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Hash

Tremendous effort by all concerned,I sincerely hope that Greek Tourism Authorities and Greek Government as PM Mitsotakis has already stated to pay the workers in Tourism Industry fairly and treat them humanely!

Traveling to Greece During Christmas

Has anyone here visited Greece for Christmas? I have only ever gone to Greece during the warmer months!

Specifically, I am trying to figure out if this is something I want to experience some day. I really want to learn about he real culture of Greece. I know, I have my traditions that have been passed down, but unless I go to Greece at Christmas someday, I am not sure I will ever truly understand.

Are things closed in Greece for December because of the holiday and will I have trouble as a visitor? I do have friends I can visit and maybe even stay with. It might be more fun that way.

Islands for a Day Trip in Athens Area

I am now starting to think that Athens area is a good location for a getaway for me and my girlfriends. It seems like the Athens are has everything that we need, plus it's easy to get around without renting a car.

We are interested in going on a boat for a day trip and visiting an island - maybe using that to visit a beach that is a bit further away. Does anyone have recommendations? I have heard Hydra is easy to get to from Piraeus for the day.

Best recommendation for Passports, Visas, IDs, Driver license

If you need Travel guides, Passports, Visas, IDs, Driver license, or other high level documents from US, UK, Europe, Canada, Russia, Turkey and Central Asia email; expressdocumentsproducer [at] gmail dot com
WhatsApp : + 1 2 1 0 5 9 3 8 1 7 6

Greece Sets Developing Wedding, Luxury Tourism as Priority

Greece Hits €12.7bn in Tourism Revenues in Jan-August

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow Worldwide Greeks:
Facebook Twitter Instagram
TikTok Pinterest YouTube