1 - 6 of 6 Posts

ssherie_

Reactions: tomipark

tomipark

I love the castle! It has one of the best views in Mykonos because it overlooks the best village in Mykonos which is Ano Mera :)

Reactions: Hash

Hash

I love the castle! It has one of the best views in Mykonos because it overlooks the best village in Mykonos which is Ano Mera :)
My village for 25 years having lived in Kalafatis.....Great memories which bring back memories.... Yasou apo mena from Thailand...and thank you kindly for this.❤️

Reactions: dimi_pat

dimi_pat

My village for 25 years having lived in Kalafatis.....Great memories which bring back memories.... Yasou apo mena from Thailand...and thank you kindly for this.❤️
Yiassou!! Do you have any advice for visiting Mykonos?

Reactions: Hash

k_tsoukalas

There's also a great view at this spot and it's fun to visit castle ruins because it sparks the imagination. When visiting Mykonos, dimi_pat, I recommend finding a balance between enjoying the nightlife, relaxing, and seeing the sites. Otherwise, it's easy to get burned out, especially when it is hot out. Not all beaches have a party feel, some are very quiet. You can kind of create a great vacation experience to suit your personality.

Hash

Yiassou!! Do you have any advice for visiting Mykonos?
Yiassou key Sena!Of course I have,be specific so I can give you my opinions.Good input from our moderator here, plenty going on in Mykonos away from it all so to speak, how long and when are you going there and what do like doing so I can help? ....where are you staying in Mykonos?

Reactions: cf_fraiser

Minima Art Gallery in Mykonos

This art gallery is one of my favorites! They showcase local and international artists and they have a variety of art types from sculpture, paint, mixed media and many more. I love the Greek artists the most though, there's something unique about their style that you can only find in Greece. Here's more info about the gallery

https://www.greekboston.com/travel/minima-gallery-mykonos/

Check out this video of Platys Gialos beach!

I absolutely love this beach! Check this video out and let me know what you think

Why are there so many windmills in Mykonos?

Does anyone know why the island has so many windmills and if they're still functioning? Either way they're beautiful...I'm just curious

Do I need a license to rent and drive ATVs in Mykonos?

I was discussing renting bikes in another thread with fellow worldwide Greeks users and it got me thinking...what is the process of renting ATVs in Mykonos?

Where to go hiking in Mykonos

You don't usually think that Mykonos is good for hiking, but there are some great spots. Here are some of my favorites:
platys gialos, psarou beach, agios siostis, and hiking near armenistis lighthouse.

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter