1 - 5 of 5 Posts

knicks_fan87

Many don't know that Greece has some of the best jewelry in terms of design and quality. I love getting nice souvenirs for my close family members like crosses or byzantine style jewelry (konstantinata)

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
So true!

Greek jewelry is so great, especially when it is handmade in Greece!

Here is an article that might help :)

k_tsoukalas

Many don't know that Greece has some of the best jewelry in terms of design and quality. I love getting nice souvenirs for my close family members like crosses or byzantine style jewelry (konstantinata)
I love Greek jewelry. I am also fascinated by the jewelry examples in the Archaeological Museums throughout Greece. Ancient Greek jewelry is so pretty, I'd definitely wear it. :)

Reactions: Vangelis

Vangelis

And if Medieval jewelry is to your taste and you are traveling around Greece, stop by Monamvasia which has some of the best examples of this style of jewelry.

Reactions: nadellii

nadellii

And if Medieval jewelry is to your taste and you are traveling around Greece, stop by Monamvasia which has some of the best examples of this style of jewelry.
Yes, there are great local artists in the tourist area

Reactions: Vangelis

How expensive is it to travel around the Ionian islands by boat?

Chartering a boat to travel around the Greek Islands is something that I've always wanted to do but that I always assumed wasn't feasible. Has anyone done this with a big group and found that it's a little bit cheaper? Are there any packages or any tips that you recommend for going around the island that would make this a little bit cheaper?

Covid mask rules relaxed for EU air travel!

All about Sea Turtles (day) in Greece!🐢🐢 🐢

The biggest enemy of these beautiful creatures is the Humans!
https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/05/23/all-about-sea-turtles-in-greece-on-world-turtles-day/🐢🐢

What is the best spa in Greece?

I am a total spa lover!! I love going to a spa to unwind and relax while on vacation and treating myself to a complete spa experience. I am debating on where to go in Greece this year and I would love to see some great spa locations, preferably a hotel with a spa attached so it is most convenient (I don't like to rent a car). Does anyone have recommendations and personal experiences at a great Greek spa? I am looking to get a massage and perhaps sit in a sauna and jacuzzi. Extra services are a bonus!
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter