1 - 5 of 5 Posts

knicks_fan87

Many don't know that Greece has some of the best jewelry in terms of design and quality. I love getting nice souvenirs for my close family members like crosses or byzantine style jewelry (konstantinata)

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
So true!

Greek jewelry is so great, especially when it is handmade in Greece!

Here is an article that might help :)

k_tsoukalas

Many don't know that Greece has some of the best jewelry in terms of design and quality. I love getting nice souvenirs for my close family members like crosses or byzantine style jewelry (konstantinata)
I love Greek jewelry. I am also fascinated by the jewelry examples in the Archaeological Museums throughout Greece. Ancient Greek jewelry is so pretty, I'd definitely wear it. :)

Reactions: Vangelis

Vangelis

And if Medieval jewelry is to your taste and you are traveling around Greece, stop by Monamvasia which has some of the best examples of this style of jewelry.

Reactions: nadellii

nadellii

And if Medieval jewelry is to your taste and you are traveling around Greece, stop by Monamvasia which has some of the best examples of this style of jewelry.
Yes, there are great local artists in the tourist area

Reactions: Vangelis

Greece Joins Switzerland in Removing All Entry Restrictions!

Greece returns to ‘normal’ Easter tourism after two years pandemic hiatus!

Embrace the Greek way of life.A transportive Greek experience. Papadakis Summer Festival!

Covid mask rules relaxed for EU air travel!

What is the best Greek island for a bachelor party?

Some of my buddies and I are considering going to Greece for my friend's bachelor party, but we're not really sure what the best island would be. We're not super young, most of us are in our mid 30s so we're not very interested in going clubbing every single night. Something relaxing would be great, with a pretty decent night life that is not too crazy, again. Do you have any advice?
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter