1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Hash

Enjoy these exceptionally talented musicians!....and some of the best quality of video presentation!❤️❤️

Reactions: nadellii

nadellii

Beautiful! Love seeing female artists :) <3

Visit the folklore museum in Mykonos

The folklore museum is one of the best ways to get to know the culture and heritage of Mykonos. Personally I find it very important to get to know the culture of the places that you visit, it provides really great context to your present day visit of Mykonos and you will start to notice the remnants of the history in the present day architecture, music and food all across the island. This museum is located near the neighborhood of Kastro in Chora.

Massive "Odyssey of the Seas" Cruises in Mykonos!

Visit these churches in Mykonos!

One thing that many don't think about when going to Mykonos is visiting churches! In my opinion, visiting churches is one of the best ways to get to know the history and culture of Greece. Before Mykonos was a party island, it was a regular old Greek island with very religious inhabitants (Greece has a strong Greek Orthodox Christian culture). Here are some of the churches that I recommend visiting

1. Agia Eleni Church
2. Paleokastro Monastery
3. Panagia Tourliani
4. Panagia Paraportiani

ALPHA MISSION - ΔELOS & The [Uncertain] Four Seasons - Megaron Athens Concert Hall.

Is Mykonos noisy at night?

Don't get me wrong, I am super excited to see all of the nightlife in Mykonos when I visit this summer, but I am a little concerned about the noise level at night past 2 am. Is it still noisy at this time? I don't stay out too too late, and I would love to be able to get some sleep after I come back home from the day. What is everyones experience? And is every area noisy? Or is the nightlife located in a central place that is easy to avoid when booking a hotel? Thank you in advance!!
Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter